€ 100 per person
Enjoy an excursion on horseback from our vineyards and discover the
beauty of the Ligurian hills and the history of this territory while trotting
around! Our guests and visitors are granted the opportunity of such a
wonderful experience. Two different trails are available* - both amazing
1. Horse-riding excursion starting from our vineyard towards Sarzana,
passing by Caniparola village - in Tuscan territory - then developing
along the lanes of Paterno to reach Sarzanello fortress. From this
incredibly evocative place you can enjoy an unforgettable view.
2. Horse-riding excursion starting from our vineyard and then developing
along a path connecting our Winery House to the medieval village of
Castelnuovo Magra. This trail develops on the hills through the
surrounding countryside, deep in nature, amidst olive-tree groves,
brooms and vineyards.
* Trails are agreed upon with your guide according to weather conditions
and those of trails.
– Who is it for: lovers of nature, animals and adventures.
– Booking: 7 days in advance.
– Maximum number of participants: 4
– Recommended clothing: closed shoes – hiking or similar boots – and comfortable excursion
– Duration of Activity: 4h
– Times: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. In case you wish different times, feel free to ask!